- Data Folder Location Change
- How to Update (for existing customers)
1. Data Folder Location Change
ServiceShell's internal data files are moved to the user's local application data folder.
In XP and 2000, the actual location is,
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\UInterface\ServiceShell
2. How to Update (For existing customer)
There is no functional update, so you don't have to update to this version.
However, if you want to update your version, you need to move your data files to maintain registered service data.
Note please do not update with the trial version. Send us your serial number (press F1 key in the program) and you will get the registered version depending on the purchased version number.
- Stop and uninstall all services created by ServiceShell
- Uninstall existing ServiceShell
- Install new ServiceShell, launch and close
- Move all data files in C:\Program Files\ServiceShell
to the created C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\UInterface\ServiceShell folder.
- Re-run new ServiceShell, install, start the services.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
ServiceShell manual and FAQ
Copyright 2007 UInterface