- Faster section shifting
- Improved activation (for Vista)
- How to Update (for existing customers)
1. Faster section shifting
Section shifting by clicking left or right button was slow. Now, MouseLaunch handles the repetitional section shifting faster.
2. Improved activation (for Vista)
In Vista, there was an issue on activation in the Internet Explorer or Command Prompt window. We rewrote the both mouse button pressing detection core routine and it is clearly solved in this version.
3. How to Update (For existing customer)
Please do not update your current version with the trial version. Free version update service for existing customers is scheduled at Nov 14, 2007. You will get an email if your license condition meets our free update policy.
1. Shut down running MouseLaunch via tray icon > Shutdown MouseLaunch.
2. Install new setup to the existing MouseLaunch Folder.
Please note the internal DLL file (LauncherDll.dll) must be replaced with new one. If you encounter the failure of file overwriting when you install, uninstall existing MouseLaunch, reboot PC and install new setup.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Go to MouseLaunch home
Go to MouseLaunch manual and FAQ
Copyright 2007 UInterface