- Avatar/Script counter has been added (Antenna > View Avatar/Scirpt Count)
- Simluator version view has been added (Antenna > View Simulator Version)
- You can set Description for each antenna now (Antenna > Edit Description)
- Minor bug fix on sorting columns and adding antennas
Now, 3rd Status Viewer displays SL time.
Please note that the date and time will be updated only when you start up the viewer or click the 'Update' button in the center as well as grid status data.
- Prim left count monitoring by percentage(%) value (Viewer > Options in the menu)
This enables you to monitor the amount of prim left by fixed rate through all size of monitoring parcels.
- Warning log includes the parcel name
The parcel name is included in the warning log for better identification of parcel.
- How to update
- Download the latest viewer
- Close running 3rd Status Viewer, install new setup to the existing 3rd Status Viewer folder
- Run 3rd Status Viewer
- Check the installed program's version by Help > Version in the menu, 1.2.4
- Open Options at Viewer > Options, adjust new monitor options
- Warning notification feature has added.
You can setup warning conditions at Viewer > Options menu.
Viewer checks the status data with above Monitor settings and displays Warning Window when the condition catched.
You can close this window anytime and you can see it again by Viewer > Open Warning Window in the menu. Warning logs are stored in the viewer's data folder, as Warning.rtf file. You can see them directly by opening data folder too - Viewer > Open Data Folder in the menu.
- Browser use switch menu has added. Now you can easily switch the browser window.
Minor bug fix on the Viewer, when getting time period value.